Skrill Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Skrill?
- How do I fund my account using Skrill?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Skrill?
- How can I load my Skrill?
- Is it safe to use Skrill?
- Can I withdraw to my Skrill account?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with Skrill payments?
1. What is Skrill?
Skrill enables customers with a valid email address to securely and cost-effectively send and receive payments online in real time.You can use Skrill to:
- Send money via email from your credit card or bank account.
- Make online purchases.
- Collect money via email.
2. How do I fund my account using Skrill?
To deposit using an existing Skrill account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Skrill logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your Skrill account.
- You will be directed to the Skrill website where you are required to enter your Skrill email address and password to log in.
- Complete the transaction on the Skrill website.
- On the next screen you will receive an 'Order Approved' message. Click on 'OK', you will be transferred back to the cashier and will see a successful deposit message.
3. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Skrill?
Skrill transacts in AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD only.
4. How can I load my Skrill?
You can load your Skrill account by using your credit/debit card, making an online bank transfer, direct banking or via cheque.
Note:You will not be able to transfer the funds from Skrill.com to your account if you have funded them using Master Card.
5. Is it safe to use Skrill?
Yes, Skrill is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, Skrill is an entirely safe online payment method.
6. Can I withdraw to my Skrill account?
No, Skrill doesn’t support withdrawals.
7. Are there any transaction fees associated with Skrill payments?
We won't charge for Skrill deposits, but it's possible that Skrill may charge you for either of these so we recommend you check with them directly.