Age of The Gods Book of Oracle
To play the game:
- The entry screen displays the game’s features.
- Press the PLAY button to start the game.
- Press - or + from the left and right side of TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the LIGHTNING button to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the LIGHTNING button again ends the Turbo Mode session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into ■. Clicking ■ ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin bet. The coin bet is the total bet / 10.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the button with a ► and a ⟳ around it, and use the slider to select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Free Games feature is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing ■.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the PLAY button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 10 fixed paylines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin bet. The coin bet is the total bet / 10.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
Wild Scatter Symbol
- The golden book symbol is the WILD SCATTER symbol in the game.
- 3 or more WILD SCATTER symbols anywhere on the reels trigger Free Games feature.
- The WILD SCATTER symbol substitutes for all symbols in the game.
- The book above the reels foresees which symbols appear as a special expanding symbol.
- As the reels spin, the book will show a symbol or a blank page. Blank pages do nothing.
- If the book shows a symbol, and enough symbols of that type appear anywhere on separate reels to form a win, they will expand to fill the reel and award a payout, even if not on adjacent reels
- The book will never show the WILD SCATTER symbol.
- Symbols that expand and pay through this feature do not block other wins from forming.
- To calculate a special expanding symbol win, note the number of special symbols that expanded, refer to the paytable, and multiply the value given for the number of symbols shown by 10.
- 3 or more WILD SCATTER symbols in any position on separate reels trigger the Free Games feature with 10 free games.
- Before the feature begins, a pop-up will appear and every symbol, except the WILD SCATTER symbol, will spin past. The symbols will stop spinning and land on a symbol. That symbol will be collected and will always appear as a special expanding symbol during the feature.
- Press the START button to begin the feature.
- During Free Games, the book flicks through its pages as the reels spin.
- If the book shows a blank page, nothing happens; if the book shows a symbol, it expands and pays if enough symbols of that type to form a win land on separate reels.
- When the book displays a symbol, that symbol is collected above the reels.
- Once a symbol is collected, it cannot appear in the book on subsequent spins, and expands on any subsequent Free Games spin if enough instances of the symbol land to form a win.
- Multiple collected symbols can expand on the same spin.
- 3 or more WILD SCATTER symbols award 5 additional free games.
- Free Games can be retriggered an unlimited number of times.
- At the end of the feature, a pop-up window displays the total win from the feature.
Age Of The Gods™ Jackpot
- Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
- The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
- Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
- Power: €50.
- Extra Power: €500.
- Super Power: €5,000.
- Ultimate Power: €100,000.
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot): 0.99%.
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
- Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
- Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win.
- Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
- Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) of the base game without the Jackpot Contribution is 95.49%.
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 96.48%.
The maximum win from a single game is £247,005
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 1/28/2021