This website is optimised for viewing and use in the following browsers. If your browser does not appear in this list, it does not mean you cannot use the site, but simply that we do not actively test for issues under that situation. We recommend using the latest version of the browsers listed below.
- Windows: Chrome
- Macintosh: Chrome, Safari
Mobile & Tablet
- Apple iOS: Safari, Chrome
- Android : Native Browser, Chrome
Incomplete or Unfinished Games
- If you place a cash bet on a slot game (the “Slot Gaming Session”) and end the Slot Gaming Session mid-play, unless the Slot Gaming Session is resumed within 30 days from the last date of play, we reserve the right to cancel the Slot Gaming Session and refund the amount of the cash bet remaining in the slot game back to your account.
- If you place a cash bet on a Multistep Game (the “Multistep Gaming Session”) and end the Multistep Gaming Session mid-play, unless the Multistep Gaming Session is resumed within 30 days from the last date of play, we reserve the right to cancel the Multistep Gaming Session. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cash bet placed on the Multistep Game. For the purposes of this clause [please insert] a ‘Multistep Game’ means a game where a player is required to place more than one bet on the game or is required to perform more than one action during the course of the game; these games include but are not limited to Blackjack, Videopoker, Poker, Texas Hold'em and Craps.
Casino session limits
When you start a session in our Casino, it's necessary to set session limits before you can start playing. The "Maximum loss limit" is the maximum amount to bet on the session and the "Maximum time limit" is the duration of the session. Establishing these limits is mandatory to start a new session. You can also set a time limit between sessions. If you do that, there is a legal requirement for the amount of time you choose to pass before you can start your next gaming session.
To start a new session and select new limits, you can either use up the remaining loss balance or wait for the maximum session time to expire. If you have set limits between sessions, you’ll have to wait for the selected time to pass before you can start the new session. To use up your remaining loss balance, you can play Slots like Melon Madness which allow you to select spins with a stake of 0.01 EUR. You must lower the lines to one, and the stake to 0.01 EUR and then make spins until the remaining balance runs out. Once you have used your remaining balance in the session or the "Maximum Time Limit" has expired, you can start a new Casino session and set new limits.
Last modification date: 8/1/2019